Simplifi 797 for USP Chapter 797 compliance management
Simplifi 797®, the #1 web-based USP Chapter 797 quality system, offers all you need to establish the training, risk management, and quality assurance practices necessary for a safe and efficient sterile compounding environment.
Simplifi 797 simplifies compliance management and provides your staff with expert-based sterile compounding instruction linked directly to USP Chapter 797 standards.
State Boards of Pharmacy are actively inspecting and holding pharmacies and pharmacists accountable to USP 797. Pharmacies need to document their activities regularly and provide this documentation to show compliance. Moreover, pharmacy has an obligation to the patients they serve by instituting effective Quality Assurance measures. This in turn mitigates the risk of the facility receiving incidences and fines.
Simplifi 797 allows pharmacies to achieve a state of control with standardized training, proper technique, quality assurance controls, standard operating procedures, and management oversight.
Co-developed with industry expert Eric Kastango, MBA, RPh, FASHP, with policies, procedures and education program directly supporting USP Chapter 797
This web-based application is continually updated as standards change with a reference library covering techniques, policies and procedures and competency templates.
Track and review specific to your compounding sites, create custom tasks for non-sterile or other pharmacy checklists.
Timely data and reporting access including trending and analysis reporting by person, site, or facility.
Simple and streamlined workflow
Single screen dashboard to easily manage all training, schedules and tasks including auto-notification of overdue items, exceptions and out-of-range measurements.
Click to view larger image
- Complete set of 31 expert-based policies and procedures and 25 well-tested forms
- Customized to provide tracking and review of quality systems specific to your pharmacy compounding sites
- Dashboard design and single screen to easily manage all tasks and schedules
- Custom tasks for non-sterile compounding or other pharmacy checklists
- Batch processing templates for storing recipes, compounding records and labeling
- Auto-notification of overdue tasks, exceptions and out of range measurements
- Auto-resolution procedures for exceptions and unacceptable measured values
- Trending and analysis reporting by person, compounding facility or sample site
- Reference library covering techniques, policies and other pertinent information